Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blog assignment 22


11. How would the story be different if told through another character's eyes?


Titus seems to be the best person to tell the story. I feel as though he's our external lens that looks inside at the actual story. Because of this, we only see the story through his eyes. I wonder, what would it be like to look through everyone's "lens"? My answer to this question is simple; the book's narration should be told through the feed, our feed.
When I say "our" feed, I mean that the book may have been introduced as the story being in the reader's feed; simulating that we as the audience would actually have a feed and we would read about all of he characters in the perspective of our feed, which represents the external source for all of our information.
I don't know if i would have liked the book better or not, but If there was another person to tell the story then i think it should be the audience's own personal feed. I don't know hoe Anderson would make that happen, but I sure would like to see him try.


No comments:

Post a Comment